George Soros gave Ivanka's husband's business a $250 million credit line in 2015 per WSJ. Soros is also an investor in Jared's business.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

One New Yorker may have prevented bloodshed at Bundy Ranch-BLM standoff. NY filmmaker in Nevada walks toward BLM with arms up saying, "I have no weapon...I'm from New York...May I approach?"

4/16/14, "Exclusive Video, Bundy Ranch," filmmaker Dennis Michael Lynch
.
Action on Sat., 4/12/14 in Nevada begins about 2:00. At 5:45 Lynch walks toward BLM saying, "I do not have a weapon, I'm from New York."..




At 5:22 filmmaker Lynch walks toward BLM in Nevada saying, "I have no weapon..."

At 5:29, "Are you really going to shoot these people?" BLM keeps telling Lynch to "move back."

At 5:45 Lynch keeps walking toward BLM saying, "I do not have a weapon, I'm from New York. May I approach?"

Lynch has filmed on US Mexico border in the past. At 7:15 Lynch says BLM owns property all along the southern US border, but he never sees M16's there stopping drug dealers, terrorists, or illegal immigrants coming across. Lynch says BLM management is "selective."


4/16/14, "This incredible new footage shows how close Bundy standoff came to a massacre," WesternJournalism.com, Tom Hinchey

"The inside story of how one New Yorker may have kept the Bundy protesters from a bloody end."

"Documentary filmmaker Dennis Michael Lynch was at the Bundy Ranch front line and has never seen that type of force at the border where drugs and people are routinely smuggled across."
via Free Rep.

============================

Added: 4/17/14, "What the Networks Aren't Telling You About the Nevada Cattle Battle," NewsBusters, Rich Noyes 



 




 .

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm the daughter of a World War II Air Force pilot and outdoorsman who settled in New Jersey.